[vc_row][vc_column][vc_custom_heading text=”General Guidelines” font_container=”tag:h3|text_align:left” use_theme_fonts=”yes”][vc_column_text]
- Parents/guardians should see that their wards regular and punctual. They should see the school diary of their wards every day and ensure that appropriate actions are taken.
- They should ensure that necessary books, note-book and other articles required for students are made available to their wards.
- Students must have proper school uniform and they should come to school neat and clean.
- Parents must not enter classrooms either to see their wards or the teacher during class hours.
- They are required to inform the school if there is any change in their address/telephone nos.
- Children when sick, should not be sent to school to attend classes.
- For any specific medical problems, the parents must inform the school authorities prior to the session at the time of admission.
- Children availing school transport must be made ready well in advance so that the school vehicle is delayed/ or the child is not left out unnecessarily.
- The parents attention is drawn to the fact that criticism of a teacher of the school in the presence of a child causes the child to lose his/her respect for the teacher and will retard his or her progress.